Thursday, March 10, 2011

Second Hand Sublime

I don't know WHAT the connection is between crafty people and a passion for second hand stores, but I certainly have both of those attributes.  In my area, Wednesday is half price day at my favorite second hand stores.  I have a love for vintage hand crafted items, 100% wool sweaters for felting, cool hand made pottery pieces and other odds and ends.  Here are some of my recent finds:


Sweet needlepoint butterfly pillow

I noticed in some of the blogs that I follow, that OTHER crafters have this same second hand weakness.  If I'd been at their thrift stores, I'm sure I would have found their great bargains really hard to pass up.  Check out this groovy crocheted afghan that Betz White came up with and take a look at these awesome vintage melmac dishes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...